Here’s the thing: I’ve been meaning to write a post for going on two weeks now. But it’s been busy, and so I’ve left a trail of half-written posts behind me. Here’s why that is a problem: life has a been a roller coaster, and every time I came back to finish one up, my perspective has shifted too much to continue my previous thoughts. We’re not talking slight fault realignment here, this is continental drift at its most basic.
Variously, this post was going to be about
– Figuring Out What You Want
– The Arbitrary Gift Of Being Blessed With An Amazing Family
– Life Moving At Warp Speed
– Plumbing Disasters In The Wee Small Hours
– When Embarrassment Turns Into Paranoia
– Taking Chances
– Dealing With Disappointment
– The Virtues Of Being Direct
As you might have surmised, I’ve covered a lot of ground lately.